Friday, May 11, 2012

Still Whispering ;(


It’s funny;  I have yet to post the cover of the book here, on my blog, as well as the description, and other things – and here I am today still without it!

It reminds me of a poem someone told me:
"He who has a thing to sell and goes and whispers in a well
Is not as apt to get the dollars as he who climbs a tree and hollers." – Anon
That sounds like me –WHISPERING!

There is also an online promotional book called “Get Your Word's Worth - 555 Tips for Improving Your Book Promotion," which is located at http://www.youblisher.com/p/4704-Promotional-Book/ where #2 reads as:
 “The best book ever written will never sell if people do not know it exists.”

Do readers know The Big Bad Rain Monster exists? 
 
I have lots of work still to do, but the good news is:  48 copies of The Big Bad Rain Monster were just dropped off to be sold on Main Street, Paradise Island and at the departure lounge of Nassau International Airport, a.k.a. Pindling International Airport. 

 Ok – that’s  some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment