Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Being One is Cool!

November 2012 is a personal hit. I have three - yes, 3 birthdays this month!


1) It's my birthday month. 
2) I'm celebrating a one year personal achievement. 
3) November 7th is the one year anniversary of this blog - Jeralyn Writes!!
http://jeralynlashsands.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-blog-is-initially-about-my-first.html


Whoopee!! I manged one year of blogging about "The Big Bad Rain Monster," and other things. Who ever said "one is the loneliest number," was totally wrong!

Thanks for your support.







Buy

the

book @



www.thebigbadrainmonster.com

Great gift for the holidays.









3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Many congratulations, Jeralyn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1 year accomplishments! Awesome about the blog. Hope books sales are going strong. My cousin just picked up two for Christmas gifts.
    Oh, Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete