Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Interviewed by Karen Kelly Boyce


Karen Kelly Boyce has won the prestigious 2012 Eric Hoffer Gold Award in the category of Commercial Fiction for her book, Down Right Good. Karen is also the recipient of the esteemed Catholic Writers Guild Seal of Approval for her books, According to Thy Word, and Into the Way of Peace.


And, Guess what?

Karen Kelly Boyce contacted me to review The Big Bad Rain Monster, and subsequently interview me.



Oh, my! 

To read the interview, and find out about my writing habits; sleepless sleeping patterns; when I started to write; and other tidbits, please visit the following linkhttp://www.karenkellyboyce.com/archives/983



To read the review, please visit the following linkhttp://www.karenkellyboyce.com/archives/934

Oh, my!

I'm such a happy and grateful author!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the review. Your replies were quite interesting. Maybe you will share the poem about vultures. And when are you writing another book and what kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very thorough interview by Karen Boyce and your replies were so well written, as well as being most interesting. Karen's review of The Big Bad Rain Monster was spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ladies.It was quite fun doing the interview and I am grateful to Ms. Boyce for requesting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am new to this blog and have enjoyed the few posts I read. Looking forward to reading more. Oh, I've been to Italy and it was wonderful. Hope you get there one day - keep writing and good luck with your book. I just ordered a copy for my nephew. I'm sure he's going to like it.

    ReplyDelete