Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Writer Today: Do You Write To Blog or Do You Blog To Write?

The Writer Today: Do You Write To Blog or Do You Blog To Write?

To be true to myself, I write. So, I blog to write and I write to blog. It's my contribution to self; and if anyone else enjoys my writing, well, then it is a gift.
I first started blogging to introduce my children's story and detail some of the bits that went into writing,
self-publishing and marketing the book.  Now, I blog as a continuation of my writing and my need to write. Blogging gives me a reason to write, and reminds me to go to my notebooks and write my stories.

1 comment:

  1. Good question, Jeralyn! I've found I write more, now that I have a blog, not just on the blog, but elsewhere. It seems to stir up the creative juices. I would recommend to anyone interested in becoming a writer, to start a blog. Writing is like many other things - "If you don't use it, you lose it"!

    ReplyDelete