Saturday, April 6, 2013

Showers

Chatting about the weather again and I find myself feeling a wee bit remorseful for the tourist.


Today, many roadways were well under water and definitely not fun negotiating. It can't be too exciting for vacationers when the continuous downpour alters plans for limited beach days, or walking tours. There was little chance too for any outdoor weddings, as well; another reason to visit The Bahamas.

On the other hand, the house shower was in full working order; the on-off nozzles doing their individual jobs. Perhaps it was all the rain that had me refrain from singing in the shower and instead, write - mentally write, that is.

I wonder. Is there such a thing as a waterproof writing pad to buddy up with, say - a waterproof pen?

If so, I think I found an alternative writing arena.

I'm writing in the rain.



 TFCMDTG94HC7



1 comment:

  1. That would be a great invention - a waterproof pad and pen! Only problem is that your water bill would be a bit high!

    ReplyDelete