Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Right Shoes

“.. its not so much about the shoes, but the person wearing them” 
― Adriana TrigianiViola in Reel Life


When my daughter puts on her grownup shoes like the stunning ones above, I look up to her. Actually, I look up to my daughter in many ways. She could be barefoot, or eye-to-eye and I would still be looking up to her. Nevertheless, movie star legend Marilyn Monroe was correct in saying:


"Give a girl the right shoes, 
and she can conquer the world."

My daughter has enough of the right shoes to conquer her world, my world and your world -  any day!


http://koffeeklatchgals.hubpages.com/hub/Shoes-Quotes-Sayings-Fun-Facts-and-Trivia#

Happy Birthday, To My Daughter!

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely, Jeralyn! Wonderful tribute to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete