Friday, December 6, 2013

The Independent Newspaper - East Hampton, New York

Have you ever guessed what it would be like as a semi-finalists on American Idol or The Voice? Treated like a celebrity and flown back home for parades and marching bands, as well as given the keys to the city? Well, I know what it's like. It happened to me last week, sort of -

Along with my children’s story, The Big Bad Rain Monster, I was featured in The Independent Newspaper, Home for The Holidays edition! And, my write-up is alongside one on Karen Fredericks, a nationally known award winning illustrator and author!  What an honor, indeed.

To read more about it all, click here:  The Independent and flip to page C13. 




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Many congratulations, Jeralyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that a home town paper has featured you and the book. Lovely write-up. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the good review, one of many noted.

    ReplyDelete